Saturday 5 July 2014

Celebrating 3 sugarless weeks with a visit to Greggs?!

I wouldn't say I went in there for a celebration really, just for a cup of mint tea!  However, it was interesting to look at all the delights on display and feel quite blase about them.  My usual favourite was a Belgian bun, and while they did look delicious, I didn't want to eat one.  I might have had a vegetable pasty but no-one else was eating so I skipped it, eating full fat Greek yogurt for breakfast once I returned home, even though it was long after breakfast time by then. 

It was the same on the supermarket run...shelf after shelf filled with highly processed, high carb, high sugar foods.  Nothing to do with me! I sailed on by and have restocked my fridge with eggs, yogurt, salad and veggies instead.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing how easily you have taken to this! There's hope for us all...

    ReplyDelete