Thursday 19 June 2014

Day 5 and a sugar-free run

Having been pleased with my weight loss yesterday, I was inexplicably 300g up this morning.  In the afternoon the reason became clear, as it's that time of the month.  Interestingly, I have not had ANY cravings or increased appetite, which I normally would.  Two or three days before the start, I'd normally find myself eating anything that's not nailed down!  This time, no symptoms at all and I was taken by surprise.

I ran 6.5km this evening.  I think psychologically I was convincing myself it was difficult because I'm running on different fuel, yet my Garmin shows I still ran at 10.5km/h on average.  It's pretty windy too, so that made it a challenge at times.

So far, I'm really pleased with how this week has gone.  The question is, can I maintain my self-control at breaktime tomorrow morning - it's Chocolate Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment