Wednesday 25 June 2014

Day 11 without lunch :(

What a mad day...had my breakfast at 10.30, ordered a school meal for lunch, ended up having a crucial phone conversation until ten minutes before lunch break ended so had to forego the school meal and there wasn't time for anything else to eat either.  Worked through pm break, had a meeting straight after school and finally got home and made an early dinner at 5.30pm.  Still only on 720 calories today!

Today was the first time I've been tempted to hit the biscuit tin, not because I was craving them but simply for convenience.  I resisted though, and remain sugar free.

Later I'd better find something else to eat.  I had planned a veggie stir fry for tonight but when I got home I wanted something more substantial.

No comments:

Post a Comment