Sunday 15 June 2014

First day update

Back from my run, a windier than expected 5.5km.  Didn't break my 5k PB, or aim to, but set a new kilometre record of 4:57, which is 13 seconds faster than previously :)

11am and I've had nothing to eat, I guess that is as sugar-free as it gets?!

4pm update
I've had two eggs scrambled with a little butter, some nuts and edamame.  That will keep me going until dinner, which will either be a salad or stir fry.  I'm not doing low carb, even if it sounds like it so far, just as sugar-free as I can manage.  I've bought some crispbreads, peanut butter and rice cereal (all without added sugar) as well as plenty of cheese, eggs, tofu and quorn, and of course salad and veg.

I need to plan my meals for the week, as I can't bear to throw out fresh food that I should have eaten already before it went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment